Boob Tube Faves

Okay, so I'm not really a couch potato. I'd rather spend my hours plucking away at a keyboard or outside doing something.

But there are a few shows that I'm hooked on, and thankfully they seem to be hits so my addiction to them can grow.

And here's the list:

Survivor - Yes, I'll admit it. I can't NOT watch it.

The Office - Let's just say I'm living vicariously through Pam. Oh, and I think I was Michael in a past life.

Deadliest Catch - Give me the Bearing Sea and some of the hardest working folks on earth, throw in a huge King Crab and I'm not moving from my seat.

Big Love - Okay, this one is my husband's fault. He started me in on it, and now I can't get enough. Granted, polygamy isn't my thing, but dang if this doesn't open my eyes to a different lifestyle.

Ace of Cakes - I don't know if it's my sweet tooth, or just that I love the people on the show, but I'm hooked.

Man vs. Wild - Who would have thought that watching a guy survive in situations I'll probably NEVER be in would be fun? Drinking your own pee, eating elephant poop and jumping in stench bogs.... go figure.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.