Movie Names

I've been curious lately as to how much work really goes into naming a movie. I know if I were a movie maker or author of a book it would be a dreaded chore.

And why does this come to mind? I have two young girls that, no matter what the name of a movie they come up with their own name to refer to it.

For example:

Ice Age: The Meltdown = Silly Squirrel
Cars = Lightning McQueen
Jungle Book = Mowgli in the Jungle
The Little Mermaid = Ariel
Homeward Bound = Chance Goes Home

All that work and toiling for the producers to come up with the perfect name, only for it to be sidestepped entirely by two little girls.

1 comments:

  1. Tina K said...

    How cute. Kids pick up on the darnest things. My niece calls Lightning McQueen "Stickers" like Sally does.  



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.