1-800-NeatFreak



Yes, that's a picture of the inside lid of my coffee pot. It says, "IMPORTANT - Clean coffeemaker at least once a month. See Instruction Manual. Questions Call 1-800-672-6333.

First of all, the only people that are going to call an 800 number to request assistance in cleaning a coffee pot are probably already cleaning theirs more often than once a month, right?

And, second, what if I only make coffee once a month? Do I still have to clean the pot that often? Or if I have house guests and make more coffee than normal, does that mean I should clean the pot ahead of time? Hmmm, maybe I should call that 800 number to find out. I feel like maybe I need help from a professional.

On a similar note, should a toilet lid have a similar instruction? IMPORTANT - It won't kill you to scrub your skid mark.

And what about the toaster crumb catcher? How often am I supposed to clean that?

3 comments:

  1. Let's Get Real said...

    LOL ... You are too funny Mama!!!! That post gave me a good belly laugh... thanks I needed that:)  

  2. Tina K said...

    Too funny. I rinsed the basket on my coffee maker today to get all the loose coffee bits out. Other than that, I don't clean it very often at all. Please don't call the 800 number and report me.  

  3. Vira said...

    toaster... I don't think I cleaned that... ever (insert nail-biting smiley here) I don't think I even know where it is :(  



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.