The Unexpected Vistor

I love the company of loved ones and friends (sometimes). But where are the manners in society today? What is with people? It just doesn't seem right to me to just stop in at someone's house if they don't know you are coming. To me it is presumptuous and rude.

Granted, it's one thing if it's a one time thing or a long lost friend, but when it happens over and over it's just plain rude. It's not like I have things I need to hide or that I want to have my hair all pretty. It doesn't take much to make a simple phone call beforehand saying, "Hey, I'm gonna be in your neighborhood. Are you busy today? I'd love to stop by if you don't have any other plans." Is that so hard?

Oh, and by the way, knock on the freakin' door, don't just walk in shouting, "HELLOOOOO!!!"

Geez.

1 comments:

  1. Let's Get Real said...

    I couldn't have said it better myself!  



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.