Positive HPT

Well if you've been trying to get pregnant this is quite possibly one of the MOST exciting moments of your life!

I've had the fortune to experience it four times in my life and each time (with some minor variations) it went a little like this:

Held my pee for the entire night (or all day) - seemed like eons.

Opened the home pregnancy test box. Read the directions 14 times. (By my fourth pregnancy I only read it twice.)

Fill the cup. Dip the test.

There's the control line and then the test line begins to appear. Or am I seeing things? No, yes it's a line!

IT'S A LINE! IT'S A BABY! HOLY SMOKES!

At this point my hands are shaking, and my heart is about to explode.

I wait out the time limit and the line is clear as day. Now to tell my husband!

WAHOOOOOOOO!

Now, just stick like glue little baby. Grow, grow, grow.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.